It was such an honor and pleasure to celebrate 10 years of serving the community.
The article in Newport Seen was the icing on the cake but I wanted to take a moment to make a quick gratitude list.
I'm grateful for...
- Sharing my love of art.
- Receiving the opportunity to support artists in their work and lives.
- Discovering beauty.
- Building relationships through a shared love of art.
- Being surrounded by art that make me happy.
- Raising my children to love and appreciate art.
- Helping people connect with art
- Creating space for people to have beauty and joy in their lives through art.
- Witnessing art transform lives for the better.
- Seeing the connection between history and contemporary art.
As you can see, I am passionate about art. I love it! I can't quite believe how blessed I am to be in business sharing my love of art and design. I am so grateful for all of your support and interest. Thank you so much!!!!